Saturday, May 31, 2008

Only 2 more classes

I am so glad to be almost done. Senioritis? Absofuckinglutely. I want to spend my time on what really counts, work and family. These classes, I'm sure they serve a purpose, just don't do anything for me at this point. A fourth speech class? Are you kidding me? A portfolio class? Come on, I'm already out there...doing it...But whatever.

Now I have to make a digital portfolio. No clue how. Would have been useful if we had spent time in class learning how to do this. Not all of us are web artists, not all of us want to be. So as a PROFESSIONAL PRINT DESIGNER, with a minor in Marketing, I haven't taken programming classes. I don't use Flash on a regular basis. This class would have been better served had we been instructed in the HOW to accomplish this digitally, if it is so important. We spent time doing busy work. Thanks.

No comments: