Saturday, April 12, 2008

design Brief

Design Brief for Personal Logo
Project:
Design a personal logo that reflects me as Graphic Designer.
Elements:
Fonts, colors, possibly graphics
Specifics:
Using a simple sans serif font of my initials TLB in black.
No background color.
Possibly a color band at the top or bottom to distinguish information.
Ideas:
Use a lamppost, with my initials forming a stick figure, leaning against the lamppost. 
Why:
I want to convey my laid-back personality and my ability to shine a light on the solution to the clients needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the shining light bit. That's clever. I do hope you get some sleep in your last few days. I know I'm not, but someone should.

Unknown said...

Thanks. What about a letter person leaning against a drawing pencil?

Sleep?? Next week, after this crazy product launch at work is done.